In the spring of 2018, the federal government invited submissions from civil society on what a “rights-based approach to housing” meant to them. The papers featured here were submitted by some of our fellow right to housing advocates.
- Campaign 2000 - Campaign 2000 Letter - Right to Housing Consultation
- Canada Without Poverty - Canada Without Poverty_NHS Rights Consultation Submission
- CUPE - Letter to Hon. Minister Duclos re: National Housing Strategy
- Emily Paradis, Independent Researcher - If You Build It, They Will Claim: Rights-Based Participation and Accountability in Canada’s National Housing Strategy
- Round table consensus submission - Implementing the Human Right to Housing in Canada's National Housing Strategy
- Social Rights Advocacy Centre - Enhancing the Rights-Based Framework for Canada's NHS